|Operation Mode||Fully Automatic|
|Display Type||10.4 inch TFT Touch Screen|
|Throughput||40 Samples Per Hour|
|Principles||Impedance Method For RBC and PLT Counting|
|Reagent||Diluent,DIFF lyse,LH Lyse,Probe Cleanser|
Based on Mindrays continuous innovation in hematology field, BC-5000 is especially tailored to assist diagnostic labs whoneed full CBC + 5-part results, with relatively low daily sample volume, restricted lab space and tight budget.
As the lightest and most compact 5-part hematology analyzer so far from Mindray, BC-5000 is a highly user-friendly andinnovative analyzer that offers cost efficient CBC and 5-part white cell differential results. It is targeted to fulfill and exceedthe demands of our global customers by providing more accurate, more efficient and more innovative solutions for labs.Features:
- WBC 5-part differentiation, 23 reportable parameters, 3 histograms and 3 scattergrams
- Whole blood mode, Capillary whole blood mode and Prediluted mode
- Tri-angle Laser scatter + Chemical dye + Flow cytometry technology
- Dedicated optical counting channel for Basophil measurement
- Powerful capability of flagging abnormal cells
- 10.4 inch large TFT touch screen with user-friendly software
- Large storage capacity: up to 20,000 samples
- Throughput: 40 samples per hour
- Sample volume is only 15UL which is ideal for pediatrics
- Tri-angle laser scatter + focused flow + chemical dye, creating the possibility for a better 5-part WBC differentiation even on samples with high Eosinophil.
BC-5000, the 5-part hematology analyzer offers a great solution for clinical labs, especially for those who have limited space. Its compact foot-print is a result of innovative technology improvements, including miniaturized semi-conductor laser source, highly integrated electronic boards and optimized liquid handling system.Compact:
Two kinds of lyse reagents are located inside of BC-5000, which helps the small labs to save space. Utility:
The 10.4 inch TFT touch screen with a wide viewing angle, brings convenience to clinicians. Users can complete all instrument operations on the screen, practically eliminating the need for an external PC.
BC-5000 inherits its convenient and proven powerful software design from BC-6800 and BC-3600 platforms, the friendly interface is ideal for small sized labs.
Running capillary blood through the sample probe directly is more convenient for the users in childrens hospitals, etc. For Prediluted mode, BC-5000 has higher dilution ratio than other 5-part hematology analyzers, thus it brings a better mixing effect.
4 USB ports are located on the instruments left side. They permit BC-5000 users to transmit data conveniently and connect with printers, keyboard, mouse, barcode scanner, etc
BC-5000 supports uni-directional LIS with test results and patient information. HL7 protocol is supported as well.
Technology:Compared with traditional helium neon laser or argon laser, semi -conductor laser has smaller size, lower cost and longer life cycle.
Improved DC impedance technology is used to count and size the RBC and PLT. The smaller counting aperture (50 um in diameter) provides better performance on samples with low PLT.
Efficient:Only three routine reagents are required. These have 2 years shelf life and also less consumed by BC-5000. Original QC and calibrator are also provided to ensure the hematology analyzers traceability and testing quality.