|Operation Mode||Semi Automatic|
|Wavelength||525 nm and 635 nm|
|Dimensions||27.2 cm x 26.9 cm x 14.6 cm (10.7" x 10.6" x 5.7" )|
|Memory||Last 2,000 Results|
U120 Urine Analyzer is a great tool to use with the Mission Urinalysis Reagent Strips. This analyzer has the capability of running up to 120 tests per hour and saving and recalling 2000 results automatically. The Mission®
U120 Urine Analyzer facilitates testing and provides a sense of confidence in the accuracy of the results. This analyzer is 510(k) Cleared and CLIA Waived for use with the Mission® Urinalysis Reagent Strips and Mission® Urine Controls.Fast and Accurate
- Up to 120 tests/hour in Continuous Test Option
- Test categories include Routine, STAT and QC
- Automatic calibration for accurate results and easy operation
- Can read strips with up to 11 parameters, including Microalbumin/Creatine/Calcium
- Record Operator/Patient ID by Manual Entry and Barcode Reader
- Capability of data transfer to an external computer or LIS
- Automatically stores last 2,000 results
- Can print up to 3 copies per test for convenient reviewing and easy record keeping
- Option to print results on sticker paper for quick and simple record management
Product Accessories Barcode Reader:
Optional Bar-code Reader connects to the analyzer for faster input of information. It scans the canister code for quick canister code recognition to operate the analyzer as well as quick entry of Patient ID. Both canister code and Patient ID can be entered manually as well.
Printer Paper Rolls:
Printer paper rolls is available in both Thermal paper and Sticker paper. Printing results may either be automatic or manual. Can print up to 3 copies per test results for convenient record management.
Data Transfer Kit is used for data transfer to Personal Computer (PC) or Laboratory Information System (LIS). RS232 cable is required for connection to a personal computer and the analyzer in order to download data to PC or LIS.